Teams listed have former Iowa preps on their rosters.
Feature photo: Payton Wensel-Lin Mar-Iowa©Brian Ray Hawkeye Sports
D2 T&F Champs start tomorrow with Iowans in the field:
- Josh Evans, Linn- Mar/Colorado Mines-Mile and DMR.
- Sydne Davis, DM Roosevelt/Iowa Central/Minnesota State-60HH.
- Noah Larsen, Mt Ayr/Iowa Central/U Central Missouri
- Emile Thole, W. Delaware/U Central Missouri-4×4.
- Carly Rahn, Gilbert/Augustana, South Dakota-DMR
Central Missouri Track and Field enjoyed another successful day at the MIAA Championships. With one day of competition left, the Mules are in third place with 26 points through five events, and the Jennies are in fourth with 26.25 points after seven events scored.
Courtesy Jenny Athletics, click here! Feature photo: Nicole Svendsen-Dowling Cent Missouri©Jenny Athletics 2018
Central Missouri had an amazing day in the weight throw. Nathan Liby took second place after his personal-best throw of 65-4. Also achieving a new PR, Jace Kaleikau threw 63-2.75 to place fourth. Nathan Cummings finished next in fifth and added some more points on the board for the Mules with his throw of 61-2.25. John Berry threw 52-11.5 and finished 13th. Liby and Kaleikau move to third and fourth all-time at UCM.
Another medal was awarded to the Mules, this time in the triple jump. Jesse Miller jumped to a third place finish with his leap of 49-7.75. Christopher Goodwin also earned points for the team with his sixth place finishing jump of 48-10.25. Both jumpers set NCAA provisionally qualifying numbers and personal-bests, and Miller’s jump puts him eighth all-time at UCM.
A day after taking second place in the pentathlon, Hannah VanBuskirk was back at it today in the high jump event. She cleared the bar at 5-6, but finished just shy of the podium in fourth. Earning some points for the Jennies, Haley Lindenbusch tied for eighth with her 5-3 jump.
In the women’s poel vault, Madi Wulfekotter reached a big personal-best height as she cleared the bar at 11-10 for 11thand provisionally qualified for nationals. Callie Ruffener vaulted 11-4.25 and tied for 15th place.
It was a good day for the Jennies in the 60m hurdles preliminaries. The top-eight qualifying times advance to the finals tomorrow afternoon and Alliah McClendon guaranteed her spot in the final round as she turned in an NCAA provisionally qualifying time of 8.64 for fourth place. Laia Gonzalez will also advance to the finals. She ran a personal-best 8.93 and finished seventh.
For the Mules, Drew Bodicky was 11th as he finished in 8.47 in the sprint hurdles.
McClendon returned to the track for the Jennies in the 60m dash, where she ran 7.81 and was 13th.
In the 200m prelims, Minott took sixth with a personal-record 21.79 to advance to the finals. Blake Johnson was 14thoverall in 22.40 and Purnell came in 17th with his time of 22.61.
Sanikee Gardner advanced to the 400m final round tomorrow after she crossed the line with the eighth fastest time at the 58.19 mark to qualify. Destiny Nash was 12th in 58.94.
For the men’s preliminary round, Jacob Weber had the fastest time for the Mules. He ran 49.72 and took 10th place. Andre Williams was close behind at the 50.13 mark and finished 12th and Matt Scaletty placed 14th with his time of 50.35. All three runners achieved indoor personal-best times.
600 yard run prelims – Three of the top eight qualifiers in the 600 yard prelims were Mules. Jacob Randle led the way, running 1:11.81 and took second. Corbin Lowe was fifth in 1:12.65 and James Willis finished seventh with a personal-record time of 1:12.99.
The Jennies also had a pair qualify. Laia Gonzalez took second place with her 1:25.13 personal-record time. Just four-one-hundredths second behind, Emily Thole crossed the line in 1:25.17 for third. Alexis Sroor finished 19th in the race in 1:31.48, a personal-best.
In the 800m prelims, both a Mule and Jennie took third place to qualify. Noah Larsen ran 1:53.93 to advance, while Mariah Elmore won her heat and crossed the line in 2:19.49. Tanner Skotnicki also competed for the Mules, running 1:57.80 and Maria Wendell for the Jens crossed the line 2:24.74. Both finished 16th.
The top-finisher for the Mules in the 5K was Ronald Ayabei, after he turned in a personal best 15:16.95 for 13th place. For the Jennies, Nicole Svendsen was the only competitor. She ran 19:03.57 and finished 12th overall.
The last race of the day was the distance medley. The Jennies earned some team points with their fourth place finish. The relay team of Mariah Elmore, Destiney Nash, Kimberlee Sewester and Amy Marx finished the race in 12:13.57. With that time, they are now third in the UCM record book for DMR.
Elias Roelfsema competed in the final three events of the heptathlon for the Mules. He started off the day with a personal-best time of 9.00 in the 60m hurdles and finished 14th. The bar was set high in the pole vault, and unfortunately, he recorded no height. In the final event, he ran the 1000m in 2:56.28 for a ninth place finish. At the end, he totaled 3800 points and finished 15th overall.
The MIAA Championships will wrap up the remaining events tomorrow. Field events kick off the day at 11:30 a.m. and track events begin at 1 p.m.
The Mules and Jennies competed in their fourth cross country race of the season at the Fort Hays State University Tiger Open Saturday morning. Central Missouri had four men finish in the Top-25 as they took third place overall as a team. Senior Nicole Svendsen led the Jennies to a sixth place finish.
Courtesy Jennies Athletics, click here! Feature photo: Nicole Svendsen-Dowling Cent. Missouri ©Jennies Athletics
The Mules ran an 8K and finished third out of 19 Division II teams. Shadrack Kipngetich set the pace for the Mules, finishing in 25:32.9 and placing seventh overall out of 167 runners. Fellow Freshman Ronald Ayabei was the next Mule to finish and placed 16th at the 25:52.0 mark. Ian Frazier (25:57.3) finished just two positions later in 18th. The Top-25 was rounded out by Ty Hughes (26:07.4). Nick Victor completed the scoring for UCM, crossing the line at 26:41.4.
For the Jennies, they completed the 5K course and finished sixth out of 20 teams. For the third consecutive race, Nicole Svendsen was Central Missouri’s top finisher. She finished with a time of 19:10.2 and was 25th overall out of 165 runners. Freshmen Mariah Elmore (19:31.8) and Kimberlee Sewester (19:41.2) crossed the line to place 38th and 42nd, respectively. Amy Marx completed the course in 19:55.4 and Madison May rounded out the scoring for the Jennies, as she ran a 20:35.1.
Both teams will have a week off from competition to prepare for the MIAA Championships on Oct. 21. UCM will be hosting the meet at the Mules National Golf Club.
At their second race of the season, both Central Missouri Cross Country teams finished in first place at the CMU Eagle Invitational. The Mules finished first out of four teams, scoring 41 points while the Jennies took first place out of six teams and scored 29 points.
Courtesy Mules/Jennies Athletics, click here! Feature photo: Nicole Svendsen-Dowling Cent. Missouri ©Jennies Athletics
Senior Ian Frazier lead the way for the Mules, finishing second overall with a time of 19:16.3. Ronald Ayabei was just a second behind, placing third. Central Missouri had seven more runners make it into the top-20. Nick Victor (20:17.5), Tyler Musgrave (20:18.1), and Justin Howard (20:20.7) finished 11th, 12th, and 13th to round out the top-five list for UCM.
There were five Jennies who finished in the top-10. Nicole Svendsen placed third overall, crossing the line at 19:26.1. Mariah Elmore was right behind and finished in fourth place at the 19:31.4 mark. Amy Marx and Courtney Rogersfinished back-to-back and placed sixth and seventh. Freshman Kimberlee Sewester ran a 20:06.5 to finish ninth.
The Mules and Jennies will have a week off from competition before traveling to Minneapolis, Minn. for the Roy Griak Invitational on Saturday, Sept. 23.
What a weekend, it was, in collegiate Track and Field for native Iowans and Iowa collegians. D1 held regional qualifying meets and D2, D3 and NAIA held their national championships. Here is a quick synopsis of the results:
Feature photo: Oksana Covey-DM Christian-S. Dakota St. ©Jim Kirby 2017
D1 Men: 17 different athletes qualified in 12 events, to Eugene for the NCAA Championships.
- D1 Women: 8 different athletes qualified in 10 events.
- D2 Men: 1 athlete qualified for the NCAA Championships.
- D2 Women: 1 athlete qualified in 2 events, earning All American in 1.
- D3 Men: 25 different athletes qualified in 23 events earning 20 All American honors (individual and relay legs)
- D3 Women: 23 different athletes qualified in 25 events, earning 18 All American honors and 1 National Champion.
- NAIA Men: 57 different athletes qualified in 54 events, earning 18 All American honors and 2 National Champions.
- NAIA Women: 43 different athletes in 40 events, earning 24 All American honors.
Here is the link to all things pertaining to the national championships, in all divisions, click here!
In Division 1: The top 12 finishers, in each event, from each preliminary/regional meet (East and West) will make up the final field of 24 that will make the trip to Eugene.
Names in BOLD are Iowa’s Division 1 athletes who have qualified for D1 Championships in Eugene and All Americans in NAIA, D2 or D3.
The following Iowans and Iowa connections competed in the West Regional, in Austin, Texas, May 25-27:
- Brandon Carnes, UNI 100M, 200M- 4th in 100M and 23rd in 200M. Advances to Eugene in 100M.
- Caulin Graves, Drake, 100M- 36th in 1st
- O’Shea Wilson, Iowa 100M, Long Jump- 13th in 100M. 8th in LJ. Advances to Eugene in LJ.
- Christian Brissett, Iowa 200M- 42nd in 1st
- Mar’yea Harris, Iowa 400M-7th. Advances to Eugene.
- Emmanuel Ogowo, Iowa 400M. 20th in quarter finals.
- Collin Hofacker, Iowa 400M. 29th in 1st
- Carter Lilly, SC East/Iowa 800M. 14th in quarter finals.
- Jaymes Dennison, ISU 800M. 34th in 1st
- Roshon Roomes, ISU 800M. 23rd in quarter finals.
- Will Teubel, Mt. Vernon/Iowa 800M. 27th in 1st
- Colynn Black, ISU 800M. 29th in 1st
- Luke Johnston, UNI 800M. 45th in 1st
- Jordan Pingel, Pella/UNI 800M. 44th in 1st
- Christian DeLago, ISU 1500M. 10th in quarter final, but did not advance to Eugene on time because of his fast section.
- Dan Curts, ISU 1500M. 22nd in 1st
- Adam Jones, Iowa 1500M. 30th in 1st
- Nathan Mylenek, Iowa Steeplechase. 25th in 1st
- Reed Fischer, Drake 5K and 10K. 27th in 5K 1st 8th in 10K and advances to Eugene.
- Andrew Jordan, ISU 5K. 18th in 1st
- Thomas Pollard, Gilbert/ISU 10K. 26th in 1st
- Aaron Mallett, Iowa 1st in quarter finals, advances to Eugene.
- Jon Rus, North Scott/UNI 110HH. 19th in quarter finals.
- Daurice Fountan, UNI 110HH. 40th in 1st
- Cole Phillips, Mt. Pleasant/UNI 110HH. 43rd in 1st
- Noah Larrison, Waukee/Iowa 400H. 18th in quarter finals.
- Bas Van Leersum, Drake 400H. 21st in quarter finals.
- Jacob Smith, WB-ND/UNI 400H. 34th in 1st
- Mitch Wolff, Iowa 400H. 17th in quarter finals
- Hudson Priebe, Drake 400H. 43rd in 1st
- Derek Jones, Glenwood/ISU 400H. 15th in quarter finals.
- Iowa-4×100- (Brissett, Wilson, Brendan Thompson of Ft. Madison, Mallett). 6th. Advances to Eugene.
- Iowa- 4×400. (Frye, Ogwo, Hofacker, Harris). 2nd. Advances to Eugene.
- Jalen Ford, ISU High Jump. 8th. Advances to Eugene.
- Antown James, Iowa Triple Jump. 10th. Advances to Eugene.
- Reno Tuufuli, Iowa, Shot Put and Discus. 13th in Shot Put 1st 1st in Discus, advances to Eugene.
- Avery Meyers, West Liberty/Iowa Shot Put and Discus. 16th in Shot Put 1st 7th in Discus, advances to Eugene.
- Brad Walski, UNI Shot Put and Hammer Throw. 28th in Shot Put 1st 35th in 1st rd.
- Isaac Holtz, Monticello/UNI Discus. 26th in 1st
- Evan Colfack, KP-WC/UNI Discus. 35th in 1st
- Tom Yezek, Northwood Kensett/UNI, Discus. 34th in 1st
- Brady Grunder, Durant/Kansas State, Hammer Throw. 8th, advances to Eugene.
- Ethan Fenchel, Western Christian/South Dakota Hammer Throw. 29th in 1st
- Brittany Brown, Iowa, 3rd in quarter finals. Advances to Eugene.
- Brianna Guillory, Iowa, 400M. 18th in quarter finals.
- Alexis Hernandez, 400M, Iowa. 19th in quarter finals.
- Jasmine Staebler, Clayton Ridge/ISU, 800M. 12th in quarter finals. Advances to Eugene.
- Erinn Stenman-Fahey, ISU, 800M. 47th in 1st
- Lindsey KIte, Jesup/UNI, 800M. 42nd in 1st
- Oksana Covey, DM Christian, SD State, 800M. 28th in 1st
- Lyndsie Schinkel, Ankeny/UNI, 800M. 38th in 1st
- Evelyne Guay, ISU, 1500M. 26th in 1st
- Anna Holdiman McDonald, Waverly Shell Rock/Boise St., Steeplechase. 14th in 1st
- Kelly Naumann, ISU, Steeplechase.
- Marta Bote Gonzalez, Iowa, Steeplechase.
- Karissa Schweizer, Dowling Catholic/Missouri, 5K. 1st. Advances to Eugene.
- Erin Hooker, ISU, 5K. 29th in 1st
- Rebekah Topham, Griswold, Wichita State, 5K. 18th in 1st
- Anne Frisbie, ISU, 10K. 25th in 1st
- Andrea Shine, Iowa, 10K. 29th in 1st
- Mary Young, Urbandale, Drake, 100H. 17th in quarter finals.
- Iowa-4×100 and 4×400. 13th in 1st rd of both relays.
- Kassidy Sharp, Davis County/UNI, High Jump. 36th in 1st
- Jhoanmy Luque, ISU, Long Jump and Triple Jump. 3rd in LJ and 2nd in TJ. Advances to Eugene in both.
- Allanah McCorkle, Davenport Central/ISU, Long Jump. 10th, advancing to Eugene.
- Jahisha Thomas, Iowa, Long Jump and Triple Jump. 15th in TJ 1st 8th in LJ, advancing to Eugene.
- Kiera Washpun IC City High/Loyola, Ill, Long Jump. 42nd in 1st
- Taryn Rolle, Drake, Triple Jump. 36th in 1st
- Shelby Gunnells, Solon/ND State, Shot Put and Hammer Throw. 26th in Shot Put and and 26th in Hammer Throw.
- Laulauga Tausaga, Iowa, 3rd, advances to Eugene.
- Katelyn Weimerskirch, Dubuque Wahlert/ND State, Discus and Hammer Throw. 8th in Discus and 6th in Hammer Throw. Advances to Eugene in both.
- Maddy Nilles, Dubuque Wahlert/ND State, Discus and Hammer Throw. 27th in Discus and 26th in Hammer Throw.
- Sydney Laufenberg, Clinton/Illinois State, Discus. 29th in 1st
- Hope Koerprich, Dubuque Hempstead/UNI, Discus. 42nd in 1st
- Kiana Phelps, KPWC, Oregon, Discus. 22nd in 1st
- Sarah Pate, Clarke of Osceola/UNI, Hammer Throw. 17th in 1st
- Ariana Kuhn, Iowa State, Hammer Throw. 16th in 1st
- The following Iowans will be competed in the East Regional, in Lexington, Kentucky:
- Jeff Giannettino, WB-ND/US Army, High Jump. 42nd in 1st
- The Combined Events do not compete at Regional’s. The top 24 automatically move on to Eugene for the NCAA championships.
- Former Iowa preps Derek Jacobus-CR Kennedy/Arkansas and Will Dougherty-Moville Woodbury Central/Iowa will be in Eugene competing in the Decathlon.
D2. May 25-27 in Bradeton, Florida
Championship Meet website and results, click here!
- Josh Evans, Linn Mar/Colorado School of Mines, 1500M-
- Emily Thole, West Delaware/Central Missouri, 400M and 4×400- 19th in 400M 1st 8th in 4×400. All American.
D3. May 25-27 in Geneva, Ohio.
Championship Meet website and results, click here!
- Hope Heitman, Clayton Ridge/Central, 400M- 12th.
- Ashley Knudson, IC West/Wash U, 800M- 5th. All American.
- Taylor Officer, Waukee/Wartburg, 800M- 22nd.
- Abrah Masterson, Cornell College, 5K and 10K- Withdrew from meet due to foot injury.
- Audrey Miller, Loras, 5K and 10K- 6th in 10K, All American. 13th in 5K.
- Ashlyn Bagge, Independence/Wartburg, 5K and 10K. 8th in 10K and 6th in 5K. All American in both,
- Courtney Sowle, Camanche/Wartburg, 100H and Heptathlon. 20th in 100H. 7th in Heptathlon. All American
- Aubree Taylor, Maquoketa/Wartburg, 400H- 17th.
- Bella Solis, Davenport Central/Loras 400H- 13th.
- Fabiola Ortiz, Dubuque, Steeplechase- 7th. All American.
- Wartburg-Cherry/WSR, Folkedahl/Decorah, Helmle/Cascade, Jones, 4×1- 3rd. All American
- Wash U-Knudson-IC West, 4×4- 4th. All American.
- Wartburg-Folkedahl/Decorah, Tyynismaa/South Tama, Jones, Duehr/Dubuque Wahlert, 4×4
- Elizabeth Brandenburg, Loras, Pole Vault- 5th. All American.
- Elyse Acompanado, Loras, Long Jump- 17th.
- Tanasha Atwater, Davenport Central/Dubuque, Shot Put and Hammer Throw- Shot Put Champion. All American. 15th in Hammer Throw.
- Sam Holtz, South Tama/Wartburg, Shot Put- 15th.
- Danielle Wegter, Muscatine/Dubuque, Discus- 14th.
- Victoria Kapnisis, North Fayette/Wartburg, Discus- 15th.
- Libby Schnoor, Camanche/Cornell College, Heptathlon- 4th. All American.
- Isaiah Ellis, Dubuque, 200M- 18th.
- Patrick Mikel, Dubuque, 200M and 400M- 12th in 200M. 4th in 400M. All American.
- Isaac Smith, Marion/Augustana, Ill, 400M- 6th. All American.
- Chase Wetterling, Melcher Dallas/Simpson, 400M- 16th.
- Kylian Lally, Loras, 800M- 16th.
- Eli Kaczinski, Northeast Goose Lake/Wartburg, 10K- 12th.
- Mason Tope, Davenport Central/Loras, 10K- 13th.
- Dylan Kalinay, South Tama/Simpson, 110HH- 10th.
- Jordan Coughenour, CMB/Simpson, 400H- 7th. All American.
- Mark Fairley, Dubuque Senior/Central, Steeplechase- 2nd. All American.
- Loras, Gradoville/CR Xavier, Scott/IC City High, Lally, Mikel, 4×4- 8th. All Americans.
- Simpson, Wetterling-Melcher Dallas, Pearson-DM Hoover, Tupper-East Mills, Coughenour-CMB, 4×4- 11th.
- Augustana, Yamamoto, Swanson, Hucker, Smith/Marion- 6th. All Americans.
- Will Daniels, Central, High Jump- 10th.
- Logan Mulford, Mt. Pleasant/Central, High Jump- 7th. All American.
- Blaze Murfin, Dubuque, Shot Put and Hammer Throw- 8th in Shot Put. All American. 3 fouls in Hammer.
- Charlie Zilatitis, Cornell College, Shot Put and Hammer Throw- 16th in Shot Put. 12th in Hammer.
- Alex Link, Dubuque Senior/Dubuque, Discus- 2nd. All American.
- Isaac Frazier, Marion/Simpson, Decathlon- 5th. All American.
- Ryan Kruse, Central, Decathlon- 13th.
NAIA. May 25-27 in Gulf Shores, Alabama
Championship Meet website and results, click here!
- Tannesha Edwards, Graceland, 200M- 29th.
- Miranda Velgersdyk, Dordt, 400M- 3rd. All American.
- Molly Jo Smith, St. Ambrose, 400M and 400H- 14th in 400M. 8th in 400H, All American.
- Katie Bosch, Ankeny/Northwestern, 800M- 3rd. All American.
- Justine Van Zee, Dordt, 800M- 11th.
- Nicole Woodall, St. Ambrose, 800M- 28th.
- Michelle Mumm, Tri Center/Morningside, 800M- 18th.
- Guadalupe Gonzalez, William Penn, Marathon- 22nd.
- Krista Bushofsky, West Central/Clarke, 100H and Long Jump- 17th, 100H and 28th in Long Jump.
- Danielle Wubben, Dordt, 100H and Long Jump- 25th in 100H and 18th in Long Jump.
- Dimetrea Hamilton, DM East/Grand View, 100H- 18th.
- Mackenzie Keune, Sioux Central/Northwestern, 400H- 19th.
- Katie Hoffert, Mt. Mercy, Marathon- 17th.
- Dordt-Velgersdyk, Wind, Regenerus/RV-BH, Wubben, 4×100- 7th. All American.
- Grand View-Hamilton/DM East, Ayers/Johnston, Roberts/Ankeny, Flaws/Webster City, 4×100- 18th.
- Dordt-Velgersdykm Rankin/RV-BH, Wilgenburg, Wind, 4×400- 6th. All American.
- Morningside- Joseph, Mumm/Tri Center, Boer/Sioux Center, Pelelo-Ray/LeMars, 4×400- 14th.
- Northwestern-Bosch/Ankeny, Muilenburg/MOC-Floyd Valley, De Jong/Unity Christian, Landhuis/MOC-Floyd Valley, 4×800- 10th.
- Dordt-Lewis, Wilgenburg, De Schiffart, Van Zee, 4×800- 6th. All American.
- Morningside-Boer/Sioux Center, Shepard/Corning, Mumm/Tri Center, Warner/Council Bluffs TJ, 4×800- 4th. All American.
- Ambrose-Woodall, Plumb, Lampe/Bellevue Marquette, Smith, 4×800- 9th.
- Lauren Lamourt, Davenport Central/St. Ambrose, Long Jump- 37th.
- Sam Roth, St. Ambrose, Long Jump- 42nd.
- Brandi Hosford, St. Ambrose, Triple Jump- 10th.
- Breanna Judkins, Clarke, Triple Jump- 19th.
- Erin Soat, Clarke, Shot Put- 20th.
- Preston Kopp, Clarke, Hammer Throw- 2nd. All American.
- Taylor Wells, DM Roosevelt/Grand View, Discus and Javelin- 22nd in Discus and 22nd in Javelin.
- Kaylee Blake, IKM/Briar Cliff, Discus- 2nd. All American.
- Lavon Davis, Gilbert/Grand View, Discus and Hammer Throw- 3rd in Discus, All American. 25th in Hammer Throw.
- Kati Kneifl, Sheldon/Morningside, Javelin- 13th.
- Peyton Russell, Bedford/Waldorf, Javelin- 14th.
- Katharine Newhoff, St. Ambrose, 5K Race Walk- 3rd. All American.
- Jenny Lopez, St. Ambrose, 5K Race Walk- 5th. All American.
- Cassandra Delgado, St. Ambrose, 5K Race Walk- 7th. All American.
- Tristen Elmore, William Penn, 100M and 200M- 29th in 100M and 24th in 200M.
- Tyrell Hemingway, Graceland, 100M- 38th.
- Montae Spiller, Graceland, 100M- 24th.
- Chris Leiba, William Penn, 100M- 37th.
- Johnny Geter, Graceland, 200M- 32nd.
- Michael Ohioize, St. Ambrose, 200M and 400M- 12th in 200M and 5th in 400M, All American.
- Tim Rose, South Hardin/Northwestern, 1500M- 6th, All American.
- Will Norris, Spirit Lake/Northwestern, 5K and 10K- 14th in 5K and 4th in 10K, All American.
- Aaron Ward, State Center/Waldorf, Marathon- 11th.
- Nathan Meiners, Waldorf, Marathon- 38th.
- Austin Warren, Northwestern, Marathon- 39th.
- Andrew Murley, E. Sac County/Waldorf, Marathon- DNF.
- Luke Galloway, CR Prairie/Northwestern, Marathon-DNF.
- Evan Bowman, Mt. Mercy, Marathon- 24th.
- Reece Jackson, MMC/Morningside, 110HH- 14th.
- Jack Reemtsma, Davenport Central/St. Ambrose, 110HH and 400H- 16th in 110HH and 2nd in 400H. All American.
- Sean Skillern, Shenandoah/Morningside, Steeplechase- 15th.
- Morningside, Wilson, Griffin/CR Wash, Nordeen, Roberts/Shenandoah, 4×100- 16th.
- Ambrose, Mosher, Ohioize, Fontenot, Reetsma/Davenport Central, 4×100- 14th.
- Northwestern, Eichmann/Rock Valley, Wedel, Butters/KP-WC, TeBrink/Lemars, 4×100- 18th.
- William Penn, George, Shaw, Leiba, Elmore, 4×100- DNF.
- Ambrose, Reetsma/Davenport Central, Ferris, Watkins, Ohioize, 4×400- DQ.
- Northwestern, Goetsch/Spirit lake, Epp, Rose/South Hardin, Hollinger/Algona, 4×800- 13th.
- Dordt, Drake, Eckels/Britt West Hancock, Vander Kooi, Wensink, 4×800- 6th. All American.
- Morningside, Green, DeVries, Hiser, Schiltz, 4×800- 8th. All American.
- Briar Cliff, Haning/Nishnabotna, Heinrichs/Estherville-Lincoln Central, Kollasch/Algona, Thelen/SC Heelan, 4×800- 22nd.
- Jacob Moats, Knoxville/Dordt, High Jump- 2nd, All American.
- Cornelius McCastle, William Penn, High Jump- 6th, All American.
- William Snorgrass, Graceland, Long Jump- 11th.
- Cody Bauman, West Lyon/Northwestern, Shot Put- 14th.
- Derek Seddon, Knoxville/William Penn, Shot Put, Discus and Hammer Throw- 16th, Shot Put. Discus Champion, 15th in Hammer Throw.
- Ike Van Kempen, Dordt, Discus- 6th, All American.
- Jacob Goeller, Wapsie Valley/Grand View, Discus- 12th.
- Derek Robinson, William Penn, Discus- 10th.
- Taylor Mitchell, DM East/Grand View, Discus and Hammer Throw- 18th in Discus and 25th in Hammer Throw.
- Clay Siefken, West Burlington-Notre Dame/Grand View, Discus and Hammer Throw- 25th in Discus and 21st in Hammer Throw.
- Trevor Westhoff, LeMars/Briar Cliff, Discus- 21st.
- Armando Arellanos, Mt. Mercy, Hammer Throw- 28th.
- David Davelaar, Dordt, Hammer Throw- 23rd.
- Dustin Peasley, West Harrison/Briar Cliff, Javelin- 13th.
- Sam Burki, Briar Cliff, Javelin- 17th.
- Calvin Korver, Unity Christian/Northwestern, Decathlon- 13th.
- Cole Connell, Central Dewitt/St. Ambrose, Decathlon- 11th.
- Matthew Bolt, Dordt, Decathlon-14th.
- Anthony Peters, St. Ambrose, 5K Race Walk- Champion, All American.
- Emilio Mancah, St. Ambrose, 5K Race Walk- 3rd, All American.