Track Event Highlights
Courtesy Crimson Tide Athletics, click here! Feature photo: Sydney Milani-SE Polk-Alabama©Crimson Tide Athletics 2020
- Fresh off last night’s win in the women’s 200m, junior Tamara Clark continued to dominate in the women’s 60-meter dash, posting a 7.23 to win the final. Clark’s best time of the day came in the prelim with a time of 7.21.
- Junior Champion Allison was the lone Crimson Tide runner in the men’s 400m, as he raced to a time of 46.41 to finish runner-up.
- Senior Robert Dunning clocked a time of 7.73 in the prelim of the 60m hurdles to grab the fastest qualifying time and picked up the victory in the finals with a time of 7.76.
- To end the meet on track for Alabama, seniors Takyera Roberson, D’Jai Baker and Natassha McDonald along with sophomore Sydney Milani combined for a time of 3:31.74 in the women’s 4×400-meter relay to finish second overall.
- In the men’s race, senior Stephan Holcombe, junior Joshua St. Clair, freshman Matthew Weaver and sophomore Gabe Serrano clocked a time of 3:12.66 to take home third.
Alabama will split squads for the first time this indoor season next week, with a contingent heading out west to the Texas Tech Shootout, another group is set to compete at the Vanderbilt Music City Invite, while the remainder head north to Iowa State Classic, all running from February 14-15.
For all the latest information on the team, follow AlabamaTrack on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. General athletic news can be found @UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and Alabama Athletics on Facebook.